twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Emery cat board

The great thing about the emery cat is that not only I reduced the amount of damage to my surrounding furniture, but it files the cat’s claws at the same time. I hate cutting my cat’s claws, it is always a pain. They don’t like it and sometimes a feel they hold it against me. So the emery cat board is the perfect product to keep my cat’s claws trimmed and my furniture cat claw free. The Yudu home screen printing kits is a versatile screen printer system that allowed me to create a printed t shirt. With access to a computer and an ink jet printer, I created and printed my own designs not only for t shirts, or other apparel, but also for home décor, art prints, posters, cards, schoolwork and much more. My Pillow pets are cute, huggable pets that pop open into full size pillows. They are cuddly and they make perfect pillows for kids. My kids absolutely loved their pillow pets! I simply undo the Velcro strap and the pet pops open! Just fold it up, reattach the Velcro and it is back to a cuddly animal. It was very fun and easy! My kids play games during sleep time, anytime! Kids of all ages love their pillow pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment