twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

European Language Day

Hi friends. How are you all? I hope everything is going fine. Here I am also doing well. I am very much glad to meet you all here once again. Here I am going to talk about the historic day. Historic day comes in every September 26 - historic day to celebrate linguistic diversity, multilingualism and language learning the initiative, organized by the Council of Europe and the EU, involving thousands of people in 45 countries in activities to celebrate linguistic diversity and the importance of learning several languages. On that date, will indeed organized events to ensure that messages, lessons and activities of the European Year (2001) Language is not lost. This is the day to talk about languages and cultures of European citizens and to encourage citizens to learn languages. This history day remembrance will always stays in our heart. These days are an unforgettable day. We should keep this day in our mind for long time. I hope this will give the better idea on historic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment