twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flawless Skin Oil

I’ve had this tube of lotion for some time now. It’s not really the kind of thing I use all year round. I don’t have generally oily skin and sometimes I’ve needed something a bit richer. Then there is the fact that I feel quite “meh” about it.

I’ve finally finished it now and it was with a great deal of satisfaction that I’ve thrown the empty tube away. There is nothing really wrong with this product. It’s just that I didn’t feel like there was anything particularly right about it either.

For hot, balmy days it was good to have so my skin was still hydrated without feeling greasy. It’s just that I think there are plenty of other products out there that do the same for a lot less than this one cost. I do like that product is dispensed via a pump and that said pump doesn’t give you too much each time. That’s probably the only thing that was really good about it.

For £75 I definitely wouldn’t recommend running out and buying it. I was pretty disappointed in general. It’s such a shame as I generally love Laura Mercier makeup. Maybe just give the skin care range a skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment