twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, June 21, 2010

HAIR PRODUCTS

They offered all types of shampoos according to the hair type. Here I bought Pantene Pro v classic conditioner was a pretty basic, albeit cheap, conditioner that was perfect for normal hair that does not need too much conditioning. Redken all soft Leave in conditioner was great for all types of hair. It should be used every time I wash my hair and it acted as a barrier between me and the elements. Their hair coloring products were amazing and they offered hair color brush, hair color foils, hair clips, hair color caps, and shower caps. They have permanent hair color and semi-permanent hair color and according to the skin tone I chose my hair color. They have water based gel, wax, hair spray, straightening and smoothening types of hair styling products were available. Their Conair travel hair dryer has folding handle has two heat speed stings with ultra-light weight and it was dual voltage. They offered cheap curling irons in good quality with durable heating elements last much longer and were more cost effective. Sedu flat iron was smooth straightening motion that does not pull my hair and cuts my hair straightening time in half. This store have hair care for men also and their dandruff control version was great for normal to dry hair of average thickness. The mens grooming products collections were excellent and their tips for groom also useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment